Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dec. 27th, 2011

It was great talking to the family! Possibly the fastest 40 minutes of my life. But it was really great and really fun.
 
Christmas was the best! At first, it was really dull and boring at 6:30 just opening up some presents with my one companion. But by the end of the day, it was the best Christmas ever! We set a baptismal date with someone and had some dinner with an investigating family. It was awesome! It is weird because all my other Christmas' it was allllll about me being an only child and the only grandson for 14 years, so not going to lie, I was a little spoiled, and don't get me wrong those Christmas' were great! But this Christmas when I wasn't the center of attention was the best Christmas ever! It is so weird to think when we aren't worried about ourselves is when we are the most happy.
 
I don't have much time, but we picked up our trainee today! His name Elder Moli from Oakland Ca./Tonga. About my height but a little more musciular than me. Just a little though ;). He will be tri-lingual by the end of the mission. He is super nice and the trio will be fun again! super packed though!
 
Im sorry that I forgot to share my testimony on the phone! I was so uptight on the time so I forgot, but here is a little bit!
 
Se que Jesucristo vive y que nos ama. Se que El expio por nuestros pecados. El es el Hijo de Dios y nuestro salvador. Jose Smith vio Jesucristo y Dios. Jose Smith fue un profeta verdadero. El tradujo El Libro de Mormon por medio el poder de Dios. El Libro de Mormon tiene un poder que puede ayudarnos y darnos la revelacion que nececitamos. Se que esta iglesia, La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Santos de Los Ultimos Dias (super long to say) es la unica verdadera iglesia en el mundo. Les quiero mucho!
 
Thank you for the prayers! I couldn't do it without them.
Elder Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment